Forum Canadien Français de t.A.T.u
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum Canadien Français de t.A.T.u

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Le Journal de Lena

AuteurMessage
All.About.Us
малышка Admin
малышка Admin
All.About.Us

Le Journal de Lena Empty
MessageSujet: Le Journal de Lena   Le Journal de Lena EmptyLun 10 Aoû - 17:30

28 Avril 2009

Le Journal de Lena Lena_TATU_news

Hello again!
Everybody should have learnt by now that I can finally see - I've done laser correction of my eyesight. Telling you everything right now!

I've never imagined it would be so scary! You'll be able to see all the details soon, but I'm warning you guys: this stuff is not for sissies! I'll remember how I felt for the rest of my life! The most scary part was to understand that your eye is opened all the time, but the picture constantly changes! For 23 seconds I was completely blind, and then came this little light that I needed to stare at - it started to move, to dim, to blur, to change color… It's difficult to explain, but I was scared like hell, pushed in the chair where I sat and held my breath! When laser start to work, everything suddenly becomes black and white. Ah, I shudder every time I think about it! But I cam see things now!!! Cool!

We're now in the studio with musicians, recording lyrics for the demo. Very fun. Yesterday we've recorded refrains to one song. Loads of work, but I won't tell you more right now. Everything's going good, I think. And I'm pretty hungry and going to have a bite now!

See u soon!
Lena

16 Juillet 2009

Le Journal de Lena 15072009prv

Hello everyone from the sunny Los Angeles. I feel like telling you something about myself. At this moment I’m sitting in the living room at Domen’s and Sven’s place, where there is the studio all of us work in! And Troy and Steve are the most imprecise musicians in the world!!!! We’re sitting and waiting for them like fools. :-)))) But, all in all, everything’s going well. We have got a couple more of new songs I hope you will like! We have once been to a nice place where various little-known artists and songwriters perform. And that very day there happened to be performances of a Canadian singer and also a Russian girl with her songs. So, I made sure the “We are everywhere!” slogan of the Russian club of the University of Santa Barbara is true to life! Well. We have seen Yulia. She is also doing her project over here. She looks very good, she is as active, jolly and loud as always! ;-))))))

Well, I’ve got to go to the guys, to the studio, to do the things, for I have already spent an hour sitting here typing this!!!!! :-)))))
Kisses..............

C'est cool ça ! J'ai hâte de voir ce que ça va donner !
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.rette-mich-von-zimmer483.skyblog.com

Le Journal de Lena
Page 1 sur 1